Return and change
Exchange and return
How long can I return unwanted items?
We offer our customers an extended return and exchange right of an additional 30 days.
Together with the legal right of withdrawal, you therefore have a total of 44 days to decide whether you want to keep the goods.
Where can I find my return form?
You have received the returns form as an attachment to the invoice email (Returns form.pdf). Please always include our returns form with your return shipment. This is the only way to ensure that the return can be processed quickly.
Who pays for my return?
The buyer pays the costs of the return shipment.
However, you can get the costs for the return shipment refunded by Paypal, as long as you have paid with one of the following payment methods and meet the Paypal refund conditions.
Return shipping free payment methods:
For the refund you have to upload the receipt of the return to your Paypal account. You will find all information about this in your Paypal account.
If you did not pay with one of the above mentioned payment methods, the return shipping costs have to be paid by the buyer or will not be refunded by Paypal.
In this case you can use our returns portal for returns from Germany to get a return label (DHL). The costs (standard package: 5,50 Euro, bulky goods: 15.- Euro) will be charged with the return shipment or deducted from the credit note.
Please note: The costs for the parcel stamp, which are obtained and charged via our returns portal, cannot be claimed via the Paypal returns program.
Receive defective goods or wrong delivery, how do I proceed?
If you have received defective items upon delivery or a defect has occurred within the legal warranty period, please contact our service team first.
This works best via our complaint form.
If you did not pay with one of the above mentioned payment methods, you can request a free return sticker via our der-rollenshop.de - returns portal in the following cases
Defective goods on delivery
Defective goods within the legal warranty period
Delivery of a wrong article
For returns from abroad, the costs will be taken over individually after prior arrangement by telephone.
Returns that are unjustifiably processed via the der-rollenshop.de returns portal can subsequently be invoiced by us at 5.50 euros per package and 15 euros for bulky goods packages and carriage forward returns.
Return of articles with traces of use
Returns with traces of use, which are sent back in the context of the revocation, can unfortunately not be refunded to the full extent. In this case we reserve the right to deduct or charge the loss in value from the refund.
Excerpt from the right of revocation: "You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and functionality".
Therefore please use your own or our test wheels for a test ride of inline skates.
Our customer service will also be happy to answer all your questions about returns.
To which address should I send my return shipment?
Herforder Str. 141
Please package the goods for return shipment carefully so that they are not damaged in transit and retain the receipt for the package until the refund or exchange is complete.
Revocation right for consumers
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
Instructions for revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days with effect from the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last part delivery or the last unit, provided you had ordered a product, which is delivered in several part deliveries or units;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Sport-Net GmbH, Herforder Str. 141, 33609 Bielefeld, Telephone number: +49 (0)521-522 888 60, Fax number: +49 (0)521-522 888 89, E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us or until you have furnished evidence that you have sent the products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier.
You must return or transfer the products to us immediately and, in any case, at the latest within fourteen days with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
You bear the direct costs for returning the products.
You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts
- for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts
- for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
- for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;
- for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
Specimen - revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
- To Sport-Net GmbH, Herforder Str. 141, 33609 Bielefeld, Fax number: +49 (0)521-522 888 89, Email address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.